We are powered by the innovation and entrepreneurial spirit of our employees who span the globe, covering four out of the seven continents.
Our employees add value to our customers, respect our communities, and meet high performance and safety expectations. In return for their hard work and commitment, we offer competitive salaries along with a comprehensive offering of benefits. Benefit programs differ depending on the location of employment. As a Cabot employee, you can be assured that you will have the tools and resources you need to thrive. We encourage you to complete the application process to learn more about the specific benefits offered in your region.
We are proud to provide an array of benefits to our full-time employees in the United States.
- Medical offering three plan options including EPO, PPO, and HDHP with an employer funded health savings account (HSA)
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental offering two plan options
- Medical travel assistance provided to employees traveling on business outside their country of residence
- 401(k) plan including a generous dollar for dollar match and an additional company contribution
- Financial counseling
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability plus a long-term buy-up option
- Long-term care insurance
- Voluntary group AD&D and business travel accident insurance
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Health care advocacy
- Commuter benefits
- Group legal plan
- Educational financial assistance plus tuition reimbursement
- Automobile, homeowner’s and pet insurance
Each program listed in this section is administered in compliance with an official document or policy. In the event of a discrepancy with this summary, the plan document or policy will govern administration of these programs.
Retirement Program Honored by PLANSPONSOR
Join the Cabot Team
Cabot invests in its employees. Cabot shows unconditional support and willingness whenever an employee faces problems or difficulties inside or outside of work. Cabot values its employees and the employees value Cabot.